Sherman’s Inn on Main is currently closed!
During this COVID-19 Pandemic, Sherman’s Inn on Main is doing everything we can to help keep our guest safe, healthy and comfortable.
We are following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, and the NY State Health Department.
We are taking the following actions:
- Hand sanitizer will be set out in various locations throughout the inn:
- At guest entrance/exit, eating areas, and in the upstairs hall.
- Masks will be required to be worn while moving amongst the common areas.
- I will wear a mask while in the company of guests.
- Encourage social distancing of 6 feet whenever possible.
- Serve guests breakfast in separate areas (dining room and kitchen)
- Disinfect and clean each room immediately following departure and allow adequate time before filling the room with the next guest.
- Stagger check-in/check-out so there are not large gatherings in one area.
- Pre-screen our guests 48 hours prior to their arrival and ask the following questions.
- If they have had any symptoms of a cough, fever, shortness of breath or flu like symptoms within the last 48 hrs.
- If they have come into contact with someone who has tested positive or suspected of having Coronavirus or COVID-19 within 14 days
- If they have traveled outside the US within the last 14 days.
- If they have a mask that can be worn while in commons areas of the Inn.
- If they have any concerns I should be aware of prior to their visit.
We will do all that we can to ensure your stay is safe and comfortable. We look forward to hosting you soon.
Guest will be asked to read and sign the following wavier at check-in.
Sherman’s Inn on Main
COVID-19 Pandemic Consent Form
In order to streamline contact tracing efforts in the event of a Covid-19 positive case in our Inn, we are asking guest to give us their contact information upon entry to the Inn.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Phone Number: ( )___________________________________
Date of Arrival:__________________________________________
Time of Arrival:__________________________________________
Date of Departure:_______________________________________
Time of Departure:_______________________________________
I _______ (initial) knowingly and willingly consent to accommodations, services and use of Sherman’s Inn on Main during the COVID-19 Pandemic
I _______(initial) understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms and still be highly contagious. It is impossible to determine who has it, and who does not, given the current virus testing.
I________(initial) acknowledge that due to frequent visitors and guest to the Inn that I have an elevated risk of contacting the virus while staying here.
I________(initial) confirm that I am not presenting any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 listed below:
- TEMPERATURE ABOVE NORMAL
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- LOSS OF SENSE OF TASTE OF SMELL
- DRY COUGH
- SORE THROAT
I_______(initial) confirm that I have not been in contact with anyone presenting these symptoms in the past 14 days.
I_______(initial) do not live with anyone who is currently quarantined.
I_______(initial) understand in order to help prevent the spread of contagious viruses and to help protect each other, I agree to follow Sherman’s Inn on Mains guidelines and safety measures.
I_______(initial) understand that air travel significantly increases my risk of contracting and transmitting the COVID-19 virus, and I understand the CDC, OSHA, and NY State Guidelines recommend social distancing of at least 6 feet.
Please note: You have the legal right to refuse to wear a mask, you have the legal right not to disclose your temperature; WE HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO DENY YOU ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND GUEST.